Become a Member
As a member of Anshe Emet Synagogue…
You are part of one of the largest Conservative congregations in the country, with a committed, caring and renowned team of clergy, professional staff, educators, and administrators. We look forward to welcoming you and providing you another place to call home. View our membership brochure.
List of Benefits
- Access to the clergy for all religious and spiritual needs
- Multiple services with a variety of worship styles to choose from
- Tickets to High Holy Days Services
- Reciprocity with participating synagogues in the United States
- Ability to participate in a wide range of synagogue events and programs
- Discount on adult education opportunities
- Eligible to enroll school-age children in The Joseph and Belle Braun Religious School
- Access to the website’s “Members-Only” section
Become a Member
For assistance with membership, please contact Amy Karp, Director of Engagement and The Malkin Family Program Director, at 773.868.5139 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Financial consideration is available to those in need. Money should never be an obstacle to joining or being part of synagogue. Please contact Amy Karp, Director of Engagement and The Malkin Family Program Director, at 773.868.5139 / email@example.com.
There is a $200 security assessment for each household to help defray the costs of our ever increasing security needs due to our changing world. The lay-led security task force worked closely with law enforcement agencies in assessing the needs of our congregation and have put in place measures consistent with those recommendations.