- The Anshe Emet Synagogue parking lot has a limited number of spaces available on a first-come-first-served basis
- Metered street parking is plentiful along North Broadway and North Halsted Street
Convenient parking is available across the street at Halsted Flats (3740 N. Halsted St.) for a fee. Guest Parking Validations may only be purchased online in advance on days when there is no Cubs game. Follow the instructions below:
- To purchase a guest parking validation, please visit: https://HalstedFlats.clickandpark.com/
- Select Daily Parking, then click "Next"
- Select the date, then click "Next"
- Type Synagogue into the access code box and click “Update”
- Select 4 hour or 10 hour validation and click “Add to Cart”
- You will be redirected to a Shopping Cart page where you can checkout and then print your validation.
- Entering and Exiting the Garage: Please note that you MUST PRINT your guest parking validation in order to enter the garage! Please place the bar code portion of the validation by the infrared reader located by the red screen area. Once the validation is read by the entry station a ticket will be dispensed. This ticket is used to exit the facility. If you exceed the purchased period of time the exit station will request additional payment