Inclusion & Accessibility Information
At Anshe Emet, we want to create a safe and open environment that accommodates all who pass through our doors. If you have special needs or concerns, read below to see what we provide to make you feel at home with us.
Fully accessible first floor:
- Ramp into the building from the parking lot
- Automatic door for entrance into the building from the parking lot
- All worship spaces
- Meeting and socializing spaces
- Accessible bathroom across from the coat room
- Elevator to the upper floors
- Hearing assistance devices for the sanctuary services
Large print prayer books
The Religious School uses both internal and external resources to ensure a successful experience for each student
- Resource teacher for learning support
- 1:1 classroom support to support behavior and learning challenges
- professional development opportunities to train staff
- For questions contact Laurie Orenstein [email protected]
The B’nei Mitzvah experience at Anshe Emet is highly personalized. Our Ritual Director works with each family to make sure this simcha is celebrated in a way that allows each student to reach their potential. Please contact Naomi Weiss-Weil at [email protected] with your questions.
We want to ensure everyone entering Anshe Emet can participate in our programs and events. If you, a family member or invited guest needs any special assistance please contact our Director of Hospitality, Kim Carter, at [email protected] and she will work with you to find reasonable accommodations.